Fine Food Australia hosts the country’s premium trade-only foodservice, hospitality and retail event, alternating between capital cities each year. This year, Fine Food will be hosted in Melbourne, at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
With innovative, new products on display from all over Australia and from over 45 countries worldwide, Fine Food has close to 1,000 exhibitors booked in for the four-day event this September.
With offerings from…
Evaluate export opportunities with a mix of suppliers keen to develop business relationships with the international market and connect with new prospects.
- New and export ready product showcase
- Business information sessions
Get new information and ideas for product and service distribution, including seeing new products, the foodservice conference – where you will see presenters from Monash University, the Australian Culinary Federation and Priestley’s Gourmet Delights.
- New products
- Foodservice conference
- Foodservice trends
Retail and Bakery
See, taste and feel thousands of new retail offerings all in one convenient location. From natural to organic, specialty foods, coffee beans, specialty cured meats, dairy and international foods experience the unique offerings that Fine Food will bring to your business.
See exhibitors for:
- Retail food products
- Retail equipment
- Bakery world
- Bakery equipment
- Ready-to-export showcase
- Bulla pastry stage
- Bake skills Australia
There will be a wide variety of offerings for the foodservice industry including restaurants, cafes and catering companies. Experience the latest in food trends, technology and equipment from hundreds of exhibitors and see a combined total of over 1,400 products!
See the following up close:
- Industry leaders take the stage
- The food stage will be providing a line-up of industry professionals that will be discussing their experiences in the industry and provide you with valuable knowledge that you can take home and apply to your own business.
- Food products
- Source the best ingredients and products from the largest collection of exhibitors in Australia. From condiments to sauces, pre-made appetisers, specialty dietary requirements, artisan foods, fruits and vegies, confectionary and more!
- Front of house
- All of your FOH needs, including POS systems, cutlery, furniture, lighting, tableware and more.
- Source your packaging requirements for your business at the show, with a wide range of paper, cardboard and takeaway packaging on display.
- Catering equipment
- Perhaps the most exciting category, Catering Equipment, where The Frost Group will be exhibiting at our stand HQ32. With a stand spanning 9 metres in length, we will have a variety of upright and undercounter refrigeration on display, including our new Magnus Euro line, from our Spanish refrigeration manufacturer Infrico. We will also have offerings from our Dutch kitchen exhaust manufacturers, Vianen, with two operational exhaust hoods on display plus representatives from both companies on the stand throughout the show.
Monday 12th September to Thursday 15th September
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, Southbank, VIC, Australia
Monday: 10am to 8pm
Tuesday and Wednesday: 10am to 5pm
Thursday: 10am to 4pm
You can still register for the event, for FREE before Friday 9th September here: http://goo.gl/rNIzwf